Year 2016 summed up in one Blog

Though I was committed to write a blog every month, but this commitment seems to be another addition to long list of unfulfilled commitments. In support of above stated thought I would say that I still have my new year resolution written on piece of white paper placed under my working table mirror, the table I work on for at least 7 hours every day, I used to take a glance on my new year resolution, But now I haven’t put my sight on the paper for quite a while because I know I have failed myself yet again.

Weight loss was not on the list of things I had to do during this passing year, but it came in midway as my first marriage proposal was rejected in June. The reason can be anything, but a brother like friend Nazir Dawi from Kabul suggested that I should immediately get in shape or in other case I should be mentally prepared for rejection of many more marriage proposals. So during Ramadan I showed great willingness to losing some weight, I worked on it starting from finding weight loss motivations which I found plenty of on YouTube such as “Obese to beast” and “Deny gets fit” etc. In wake of getting such motivation I went to fitness club straight after Ramadan, on fifth day of Eid I went to get gym membership, but the gym was closed due to Eid holidays. I went the next morning but it was still closed so I thought of joining gym after exam that was schedule after two weeks of Eid. I thought it was not ideal time for joining gym as it was not possible to concentrate on fitness like stuff during exam. Exam went well and I got result of it on fifth of August, but I have not started gym yet, meanwhile second semester of my M. Phil studies has already begun on 22nd August. 

Stating this whole stuff here is meant to embarrass myself. Though I have not given up on getting in shape and losing some weight but I have not accomplished this goal. I am doing some homework on it and I am sure to lose weight and get below 100kgs by the end of year 2017. *My current weight is 116kgs.


This blog was written in early September but I couldn’t post it on blogger. It’s December 27, 2016. Which is also my birthday. I have not join a gym yet. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Khabaram raseeda imshab (Tonight there came a news)

RIP Habib Mohebian

Ramadan, Islam's Holiest Month...