RIP Habib Mohebian

I just found that one of great Persian singer and song writer Habib Mohebian, commonly known as Habib has passed away, the news of his demise has been shared by his fellow singer Ebi on Facebook.
May his soul rest in eternal peace, at these sad moments I want to extend my condolences to his family and fans around the world.
I would love to give tributes to him by sharing one of my all time favourite song of him.

من مرد تنهای شبم
مهر خموشی بر لبم
تنهاو غمگین رفته ام
دل از همه گسسته ام
تنهای تنها،غمگین و رسوا
تنها و بی فردا منم
من مرد تنهای شبم
مهر خموشی بر لبم
من مرد تنهای شبم
صد قصه مانده بر لبم
از شهر تو منرفته ام
کوله بارمرا بسته ام
بی فکر فردا، با خود و تنها
عابر این شب ها منم
بی فکر فردا، با خود و تنها
عابر این شب ها منم
من مرد تنهای شبم
مهر خموشی بر لبم
من مرد تنهای شبم
صد قصه مانده بر لبم

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Khabaram raseeda imshab (Tonight there came a news)

Ramadan, Islam's Holiest Month...