Life at 26

My last blog was posted in January 2017. Eight months have been passed. Its 10th of Muharram the day when Shiite Muslim mourns the dreadful demise of Hazrat Imam Hussein. Its 2: 30 in afternoon at my Office (Ravi Center, Quetta) I just finished my work and started writing this piece. 2017 isn’t year of great achievements for me so far, but it can be as I am waiting for my interview which is to be conducted by Baluchistan Public service commission, I passed the test conducted for the post of Hydro-geologist in Ramadan this year and now eagerly waiting for my interview, If I get selected which I wish more than anything at moment, the last quarter of the year can still be fruitful in terms of any big achievement.

What I do during the day?

I get up early at 7:45 these days, take a shower, take my brake fast, and then I left for my office at 8:50, take a 10-minute ride on motorcycle to office, sits on God damn table designed by me but built off course by carpenter. I mostly sit for 10 hours straight with prayers gap for 15 minutes twice during day. I visit BISE several times during months for collecting a sum of amount from employees of BISE to whom we delivered bikes. I am strictly working for updating our office work from manual to making it online, have updated 30000 bikes info so far, 6000 are yet to be updated.

What about my studies?

I have done course work of my M.Phil. and now doing research work, right now making stratigraphic logs for the section I examined during my field work. My studies are badly effected from my preparation of interview. Evenings are dedicated to University work but I do prepare for interview these days in evening. My research supervisor Dr. Aimal is one great man he assists me very well in my work, I hope so I will complete my research by March 2018.

Do I have any future Plans?

Plans at 26. I want to do well in my upcoming interview and want to serve as Hydro-geologist in WASA. I want to make something out of my 9 nine years experience in Automobile industry. I want to establish a motorcycle assembling plant about which I have talked to my boss and Uncle, he seems agree with this and want to wait for right time. I have done some research about motorcycle assembling plant. If this happens it would be the first registered motorcycle assembling plant in Baluchistan. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Khabaram raseeda imshab (Tonight there came a news)

RIP Habib Mohebian

Ramadan, Islam's Holiest Month...