A MAN WITHOUT HOPE IS A MAN WITH FEAR...

How often and how quickly one loses hope, when it comes to human as creature, human is noted as losing hope more often.

I noticed a sever back pain on one Saturday in August 2013, after getting up early in morning from bed, my feet were not capable enough to bear my weight, I couldn’t walk normally, a day before we went on Friday outing, there we enjoyed a lot and we had a lot of fun in water, carrying one another on shoulder and then laying them down on floor. I still can’t find out on which moment and what actually happen to me there, that caused severe pain in back next morning.

Ignoring it first I thought it may be a result of stretching of muscle, but as pain increased I started getting it serious, in response I went to meet an orthopedic about it, taking it minor issue he didn’t refer any sort of medical test and issued some tablets that didn’t work after being used for three weeks.

I then suggesting by a friend went to meet another well-known orthopedic Surgeon of Quetta city, he on the basis of my MRI scans decided to operate me, but I wasn’t ready for surgery, burrowing some time to think about surgery I asked for the tablets to use during that time, he referred some tablets and explained humbly that it will not work, you will have to undergo surgery.

Dr’s remarks about my health depressed me, and injected a fear in to my heart. A common view about surgery related to vertebral column isn't that pleasant.

All those who came to knew that Dr suggested surgery start arguing that what can be possible outcome of that.

Finally after three months I decided to go Karachi for treatment. There I went Liaquat National Medical Hospitals one of Pakistan’s best hospital. I showed all my previous reports to Neuro Surgeon Dr Amir Sagheer, he asked to have New MRI and x-ray scans. He after briefly checking new reports suggested some new tablets and suggested bed rest. Dr Amir Sagheer’s kind attitude and nice compliments really gave me hope. He had thought our Cousin Dr Hameed Daavi in Liaquat National Medical College and it was reason of his kind attitude.

Taking medicines for a month I went to meet him again on 29th of January 2014. He was pleased and so was I on the improvement of my health, all that pain and disturbance that I was facing for almost 5 (Five) months started vanishing slowly. He eliminated two tablets from previous suggested tablets, and asked to meet him again after two months. A month has passed away since I visited him on 29th of January, I am enjoying my life again, worries and depression I faced during last five months is disappearing.

I found myself losing hope so many times during that painful duration of my Life, fearing of surgery and possible outcome of surgery and most importantly now I have faith that I will be completely cured and will be back to my routine life soon. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Khabaram raseeda imshab (Tonight there came a news)

RIP Habib Mohebian

Ramadan, Islam's Holiest Month...